Contact us for any advice
A national survey by the American Chamber of Commerce Executives found that two-thirds of consumers believe chamber member companies use good business practices, are reputable, and care about their customers. Members have a 49% increase in consumer favorability, a 73% increase in consumer awareness, a 68% increase in local reputation, and an 80% increase in the likelihood consumers will patronize the business.
- Be apart of a network of over 375+ Chamber member businesses and organizations.
- Participate in 12 Business after hours events hosted by a different business each month, free to Chamber member organization employees.
- Participate in our signature events: Business Showcase, A Taste of Heartland Weekend Tour, Softball Tournament, Spirits of Black KC, and other Chamber events.
Interacting with legislators, elected and public officials: Annual State of Greater Kansas City Black Business Breakfast, State of the Community Luncheon, State of Kansas City Public Schools Breakfast, and candidate forums during election years.
- Free alphabetical and categorical listing on our website
- Free listing of member events on our online community calendar, news item submissions to our news blog, and member-to-member discounts or promotional coupons when available
- Free social media link of choice in online business directory
- Publication of newsworthy information about your business in the Chamber Update at no charge
- Business referrals to visitors, individuals relocating to the area, residents contacting the chamber office, and online through member directory
- Advertising in our monthly newsletter, ‘Inside the Chamber’ with a discount on business ads (cost varies on size of ad, location, and publication)
- Advertising on the Chamber website (cost varies on type of ad and location)
- Ribbon cutting for new or expanding businesses
- Use of the Chamber logo for your organization/business website
- Offering member-to-member discounts on promotional coupons
- Becoming a Corporate Partner or Event Sponsor
- Free use of Chamber conference room, based on scheduling and availability
- Participating in the Chamber’s annual Chamber on the Capital (Jefferson City and Topeka)
- Opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors or Chamber committees
- Eligibility for annual Chamber Business Awards: Beacon Award ( 15 or fewer employees), Lighthouse Award (16 or more employees), Emerging Business Award, community Service Award, and Business Person of the Year Award